Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Introduction

Who am I?

Just another random blogger out there on the Internet. However, there is something about this blogger that will make this blog possibly different or unusual. This is not a typical blog, for most blogs either are a place to post photos and what not (although that applies more to Tumblr), or for journalism. 

This blog, on the other hand, is a place where I will vent out how I feel about certain stupid things about my generation, or humanity, or offer perspective on other subjects.

As I write on this blog, you'll probably be offended by something I say at one point or another. And not because it's inappropriate, but because you might strongly disagree with it. Other times you might be cheering me on from behind your computer screen.

I come from a place where I don't belong. I come from a place where many of my opinions and what I think doesn't seem to matter very much. Well then, let's see what the rest of the world thinks about them.

Let the [hopeful] era begin...


No comments:

Post a Comment